Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Higher Standard

I just did a batch of assessments this past week on some clients, (which all went well I must say), and I took notice of something.

Many of them are all holding themselves to a higher standard. They’ve become so conscious, and aware of their eating/exercise habits that if they falter from it they are aware of it, and even feel downright guilty.

I always remember the first workout I have with a client, and the first obstacles we faced with either dieting, and or exercise. It’s always a very cool thing to see the progress they make. Tightening up their diets, claiming more control over their bodies, and performing exercises they couldn’t in the beginning.

It takes a lot of effort to make a change in your lifestyle like that, and it’s an endeavor few are able to succeed at.

I’m very proud of all of my clients, and all of their personal achievements they’ve strived so hard for.

No comments:

Post a Comment